Easy Programming at your fingertips with the touch screen controller you can create marking patterns step-by-step with fields containing text, lines, shapes, serial numbers, date/time codes, shift codes, .bmp and .dxf files, and 2D codes. Patterns can also use variable data entered by the operator, retrieved from a lookup table, or obtained from a bar code scanner, host computer, or other external source.
· Use the built-in security to prevent changes to system settings and marking patterns
· The operating software can also be run on a PC for convenient pattern creation and management
· Preview patterns on the screen; click and drag fields to move and resize
· Check Area and Dry Run functions allow you to run patterns without actually marking
· View the Marking History and Statistics files for detailed history information
The controller features serial, I/O, Ethernet, and USB ports for maximum connectivity. Connect to a PC or host computer, PLC, bar code scanner, and many other devices. Marking can be initiated with the controller, or with optional foot pedal or start/stop buttons.